Saturday, February 10, 2007

Writing Goals for 2007

Jan/25/2007
Heeju Choi
Writing Goals for 2007
*Goal #1: I will determine and suggest the author's strong points and weak points.
Method: I will read various kinds of books, and think about how I can change or smoothen them. Then, I will imagine how I could write a same, but better story than the author.
*Goal #2: After I read the literature, I will interpret the author's thoughts and suggest better way to myself.
Method: First, I will have to read many literatures like old fiction, recent fiction, and poems. Then I will write my thoughts in to a letter form and pretend to write to the authors about my suggestion.
*Goal #3: I will improve my skill of finding or using precise and descriptive language that will clarify and explain better what I want to say.
Method: I will learn a lot of useful words and practice to pop up directly in my head as I write. I will also shorten the length of a sentence to clarify and help the readers to understand my words easily.
*Goal #4: I won't take time for remembering right spelling of a word.
Method: I will always remember spelling of the word by practicing. Also, I willl be aware of short, but confusing words as well.
*Goal #5: For each of the topic or main idea, I need to pick a good information, and know how to pick proper place to find them.
Method: I will adjoin to news, the Iinternet, opinion articles, debates, and dictionaries to find useful information. But before that, I should exactly know what I want to write about, and think about the information I can get from different researches.

No comments: